- Student cards will automatically be activated overnight once you have registered.
- After you have registered you must proceed to the ID Card office located on your campus for your card to be embossed.
- Apply for Parking permits at https://rms.ukzn.ac.za/Traffic/ParkingPermit_Student.
- Student cards and parking permits will only be required for access (apart from residence students) from 2 March 2015. You can use your old one until then.
STUDENT CARDS AND PARKING PERMITS: PROCESS FOR NEW STUDENTS
- Access to campus is by student card.
- You must call at the ID Card office with your barcoded ID document or passport during the registration/orientation period.
- If you intend bringing a vehicle to campus, you must apply online at https://rms.ukzn.ac.za/Traffic/ParkingPermit_Student