For collection of info from the signature app
Users acknowledge and agree that they shall take sole responsibility for the provision of the information and they warrant the truthfulness, completeness, accuracy, reliability, and suitability of such information and they indemnify the University, without limitation, against any claim for harm, loss or damage arising from the provision of false, incomplete.
Inaccurate, unreliable, or unsuitable information, howsoever arising. Whilst the University will endeavour to keep the information up to date, it takes no responsibility for, and makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, concerning truthfulness, completeness, accuracy, reliability, or suitability of the Email signature or any of the information contained therein, for any purpose whatsoever.
The University cannot, and does not, warrant the accuracy of third-party information and, therefore, no guarantees whatsoever are by the University in relation to such information. Users shall, therefore, ensure that the information provided is true, complete, accurate, reliable and suitable in all respects and acknowledge that a failure or refusal to ensure that this is the case may result in disciplinary action being taken in appropriate circumstances.
For the sending, receiving or forwarding of email
This email legal notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient / addressee in terms of Electronic Communications and Transactions (“ECT”) Act 25 of 2002.
- This email transmission contains confidential information, which is the property of the sender.
- The information in this e-mail and attachments is intended for the attention of and licensed use by the intended recipient only. The University of KwaZulu-Natal, retains the intellectual property including copyright in all email messages and attachments sent from its communications systems insofar as such content is original and subject to copyright. The intended recipient is only licensed to open and read the message and/or attachments. All other rights are reserved unless so indicated by the sender and/or the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- If you are not the intended recipient or should you have received this email in error, please delete it and inform us. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail transmission, or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited.
- While every effort is taken to ensure that this email message and any attachments are free from viruses, the sender and the sender’s employer cannot be held liable in the unlikely event that a virus is transmitted to the recipient’s computer systems. The recipient is responsible for maintaining suitable anti-virus mechanisms to protect its computer systems.
- Under no circumstances will the University of KwaZulu-Natal or the sender of this email be liable to any person for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this email, or of any other hyper linked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data or information handling systems or otherwise.
- Any agreement to be concluded with the University of KwaZulu-Natal using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once the University of KwaZulu-Natal has, through a duly authorised representative, expressly acknowledged such contract formation in a follow up communication.
- No e-mail correspondence sent to the University of KwaZulu-Natal shall be deemed to have been received until the University of KwaZulu-Natal has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such a response.
- No warranties are made or implied that any employee or student of the University of KwaZulu-Natal was authorised to make this communication.
- The views and opinions expressed in this email do not necessarily express or reflect the views and / or opinions of the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- This email disclaimer will at all times take precedence over any other email disclaimer including any disclaimer received by employees / students utilising the communications facilities of the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- The law of South Africa shall govern this email message and legal notice.