info4africa – a Centre of UKZN’s School of Applied Human Sciences – and technology partner Always Active Technologies’ (AAT) mobile health solution, recently won awards in three categories at the Mobile Marketing Association’s (MMA) prestigious Smarties Awards held in Gauteng.
The MMA Smarties Awards is the world’s only global mobile marketing awards programme honouring innovation, creativity and success.
info4africa’s OmniChannel Mobile User Experience won in three categories:
- Silver Award: South Africa – Social Impact / Not For Profit (Marketing Objective)
- Silver Award: South Africa – Cross Mobile Integration (Media)
- Bronze Award: South Africa – Location Based Services or Targeting (Technology)
‘We competed against a variety of well-known national brands and big business so we are amazed and thrilled to have won in every category in which we were nominated,’ said info4africa Director, Mrs Debbie Heustice.
‘We feel very lucky to have worked with Always Active Technologies over the past decade to build info4africa’s omnichannel mobile user presence in South Africa, ensuring there is a health and wellbeing service finder tool for everyone in our country.’
AAT spokesperson Ms Jolene Laas remarked: ‘We have always admired what info4africa does and were fortunate to have partnered with them as their technology provider, allowing us to share in their success at the South Africa 2017 MMA Smarties Awards!’
Watch info4africa’s award winning entry by clicking on this link: https://vimeo.com/226125513
Find health services 24-hours a day with info4africa’s free mobile and online service finder tools:
- On basic phones call *120*448# and follow the menu prompts
- “info4africa” Facebook Messenger
- Mobile phone app: WeChat or Google PlayStore
- SMS 45080 / 071 624 2255
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Words: Melissa Mungroo