Everyone is affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, but the impact may be felt by some more than others. South Africa, like many nations around the world, finds itself under national lockdown in an effort to flatten the curve. But the effects of the lockdown may be worse for the vulnerable. UKZN looks at the challenges that many have been confronted with during the lockdown.
The Webinar will look at :
– What the nature and scale of the challenge was
– The partnership between Municipality, corporate and NGOs
– What worked well and what worked less well
– The experience of other cities
– What happens next to the homeless?
See attached invitation for more information and to RSVP.Posted on