In commemoration of Africa Day, the Mandela-Rhodes Community and Corporate Relations Division invite you to attend our sixth annual Conversations for Change.
Theme: Can we really decolonise Africa?
Join us in a conversation that will unpack decolonization and share innovative examples of creating a new type of African society, one not imprisoned by postcolonial legacies. This event follows on the successes of five years of Conversations for Change at UKZN. Celebrate this Africa Month by grappling with urgent social dilemmas facing our continent, as we aspire towards solutions.
DATE: 24 May 2017
TIME: 17h30 to 19h30
VENUE: Howard College Theatre, Howard College Campus
- Ms. Noxolo Bhengu (UKZN SRC President)
- Professor Monique Marks (Head: Urban Futures Centre)
- Dr Kumi Naidoo (Director: New African Civil Society Centre)
- Professor Sihawukele Ngubane (Chairperson: African Renaissance)
- Dr Pearl Sithole (Public Service Commissioner: KZN).
See attached to RSVP.
Issued by Corporate RelationsPosted on