In commemoration of Human Rights Month, the Corporate Relations Division invites you to attend an awareness seminar on
Harmful Cultural/Traditional Practices and Early Marriages.
- An overview of HCTP and EM
- The Human Rights Dimension(s) of Ukuthwala
- The Psycho-social implications of the Act
- The Reproductive Implications of HCTP and EM on women and girls
Venue: Howard College Theatre, Howard College Campus
Date: 29 March 2017
Time: 12h30 – 14h00
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED TO RSVP, OR SEE LINK:
- Adv Victoria Balogun: UKZN
- Ms Thora Mansfield: Open Door Crisis Centre
- Ms Nozuko Mtshali: student UKZN
- Professor Deevia Bhana: UKZN
All are welcome.
Issued by Corporate RelationsPosted on