In commemoration of Human Rights Month, the Corporate Relations Division invites you to attend an awareness seminar on BLESSERS’ SYNDROME = LINKAGES WITH PROSTITUTION.
- The dynamics of the Blessers’ Syndrome and Prostitution – similar to ‘sugar daddy’ practices
- The possible nexus between the syndrome and trafficking for sexual purposes, medical and social ills – the implications of the conduct(s) for the benefactor and the society at large
- The psychological and psycho-social repercussions of the practice
- Criminal liability arising from this practices.
Venue: Colin Webb Hall, Pietermaritzburg Campus
Date: 28 March 2017
Time: 12h30 – 14h00.
SEE ATTACHED TO RSVP, OR SEE LINK:
- Adv Victoria Balogun: UKZN
- Ms Thora Mansfield: Open Door Crisis Centre
- Ms Harshna Munglee: NADEL
- Adv Omashani Naidoo: NPA
All are welcome.
Issued by Corporate RelationsPosted on