The College of Law and Management Studies cordially invites you to attend the 4th Business Management Conference, to be hosted from 24 – 26 August 2016 at the Riverside Hotel, Durban, South Africa.
INNOVATIVE AND CREATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH STRATEGIES AND SUSTAINABLE FUTURES
Global economic issues such as unemployment, poverty and the global economic downturn call on all of us to create platforms that not only encourage the international community to engage in dialogue on these challenges, but also encourage the sharing and enhancing of knowledge.
This multidisciplinary conference will bring together academics, business practitioners and postgraduate students who will showcase their research work and share expertise with the intention of contributing business solutions to complex global challenges.
As part of the interdisciplinary nature of the conference, its proceedings will amongst others, focus on the following sub themes:
- New theories and approaches to entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurial Innovations – case studies of success stories.
- Good governance and public management frameworks and solutions.
- Financial strategies and improved financial and accounting systems for economic growth.
- Economic development policies (Industrial development strategies vs exportation and supply of raw materials as the basis of economic growth).
- New regional and international trade opportunities.
- Constitutional, policy and legal lessons and comparisons.
- Lessons from established and emerging economies.
- The politics and political economy of economic growth in regions.
- Government to business e-government.
- Contribution of e-government – case studies of success stories.
- Land reform and management and its contribution to economic growth.
PRINCIPLES FOR RESPONSIBLE MANAGEMENT EDUCATION (PRME) SESSIONS
The BMC will also feature the following:
- PRME MEETING: Reporting on PRME related research activities. Invitation to PRME members and other registered participants to attend and to share research or best practices.
- Conference PRME Track Theme: The role of innovation and creativity in responsible management practices to produce new economic growth strategies and sustainable futures.
To register for conference attendance visit: https://bmc.ukzn.ac.za/
Tel: +27(0)31 260 7330
Issued by the College of Law and Management StudiesPosted on